The big offer

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Aaqib Javed UAE head coach

Aaqib Javed steps down as UAE head coach


Image result for Aaqib Javed  UAE head coach

Aaqib Javed has surrendered from his part as the United Arab Emirates Cricket Head Coach successful May 31st 2016.

Aaqib joined UAE Cricket as Head Coach in March 2012 and has encountered the accomplishments of directing the UAE to meet all requirements for the 2014 U19 World Cup, the 2014 ICC World Twenty20 and the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup, supervising the UAE pick up T20I and ODI status, and additionally the late capability to contend in the 2016 ACC Asia Cup.

Emirates Cricket CEO David East said: "Aaqib has been an awesome influencer amongst the (UAE) players and honing group amid his 4 year residency. He has been basic to Emirates Cricket senior mens appearance on the global stage at four prominent ACC and ICC competitions, and in addition our senior men's securing ODI and T20I status. We truly express gratitude toward Aaqib for his dedication and endeavors and wish him the absolute best with his future tries."

"I might want to thank the Emirates Cricket Board, its CEO David East, and the expanded group for an energizing and remunerating 4 years. It has been a delight. We have encountered an exceptionally fruitful 4 years and I am extremely content with the results. I express extremely extraordinary on account of the ICC Academy for their backing and administrations (and) I trust UAE Cricket is exceptionally fortunate to have the entrance to the world class offices offered (at the Academy). Amid my residency I have been blessed to have worked with such extraordinary Associate cricketers; including Khurram Khan, Saqib Ali, Shaiman Anwar and some more. I see an energizing future for UAE Cricket and wish them good fortunes and I am truly energized with the following section of my drilling vocation," said Aqib Javed.

Emirates Cricket will name Aaqib's substitution quickly. "We will presently report the procedure for the enlistment of the Head Coach, and in this manner name a partner mentor." included East.

                                    For details visit on The Cricket News

No comments: